Please note: Due to unforeseen circumstances our main entrance lift at the Beatles Story, Albert Dock is not operational. Unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate wheelchair users in our exhibition.
(This notice will be taken down and replaced with a confirmation message when a solution has been put in place. Please contact 0151 709 1963 for further information.)
We endeavor to ensure access into the Beatles Story is uncomplicated and pleasing for all visitors regardless of any disabilities and we are committed to continually improve access.
We aim to increase attendances by ensuring that our service is appropriate to the needs of current and potential visitors and to offer our visitors an enlightening and atmospheric experience.
To achieve this mission The Beatles Story has an on-going access plan that is regularly updated. We provide ongoing training for our team members as well as having the following measures in place: -
- Promote positive attitudes towards disabled people.
- Every person who answers the phone / email can respond confidently to the question “What is the access like at your venue?”
- Managers qualified in a Disability Equality course.
- 2 passenger lifts to accommodate wheelchair users.
- Wheelchair accessible throughout the exhibition, Starbucks Coffeehouse and retail outlet.
- Accessible toilets for both ladies & gents.
- Tactile signage
- Hearing loops available for audio guides
- Large Print versions of our audio guides in different languages
- Complimentary tickets for companions of disabled people
- Provide a priority emergency exit and refuge for disabled people.
- An evacuation chair is on site with staff provided to escort disabled people to emergency exits
In an effort to promote the very best accessibility practices, we welcome any feedback you might have. Please contact us via email@example.com
It's quick and easy to buy your tickets online, so why not book your tickets in advance today?
Excellent Group rates available for groups of 10+ people. Click here for more information.