**New 2014 curriculum changes:**In light of the recent changes to the KS1 and KS2 national curriculum, we have updated our education resource pack. This now includes activities suitable for both KS1 and KS2 along with detailed information that will tie in with History, Music, Geography and Art. At the Beatles Story, we want you and your pupils to enjoy getting to know all about The Beatles, their rise to fame and what society was like in post war Britain. Liverpool has a rich cultural heritage and has played a huge part in history throughout the years, constantly evolving as times change. Our aim is to give pupils the opportunity to explore, learn and appreciate Liverpool’s rich heritage through access to our unique exhibition and our spectacular location within the Albert Dock, a UNESCO World Heritage site. We offer:
- A chronological journey through history from when The Beatles were born right through to their break up in 1970 and beyond, exploring their solo careers.
- Detailed education resources for KS1 and KS2 for History, Music, Geography and Art.
- An interactive Discovery Zone where pupils will be inspired through hands on activities led by our team of specialist staff, all DBS checked.
- A special exhibition with further education resources available.
- Location across two sites, giving teachers the opportunity to explore the Albert Dock using our River Walk map and use the walk between the sites to link in with the geography and history syllabus.
- A 4D cinema experience which will excite children’s senses and add a fun aspect into their day out
- Comprehensive risk assessments, public liability insurance and child protection policies.
** Coming Soon **Further resources will also soon be available such as; a Beatles Chronological Timeline Powerpoint presentation for classroom use, 1960s fashion worksheets and resources for our new exhibition, The British Invasion co-curated by The GRAMMY’S Museum in Los Angeles. These will be uploaded in the next few weeks so please pop back and check these out! Please utillise the resources below.
If you have any questions about our educational programmes please email Shelley Ruck on email@example.com or call 0151 709 1963.
It's quick and easy to buy your tickets online, so why not book your tickets in advance today?
Excellent Group rates available for groups of 10+ people. Click here for more information.