Groups and Travel Trade
The Beatles Story offers special rates for group visits. Whether your group visit is for tourism or educational purposes, the Beatles Story guarantees a unique, unforgettable experience.
GROUP PACKAGE FEATURES:
- Special Group rates for parties of 10 or more
- Dedicated Groups Welcome Officer to organise your visit
- Coach Welcome scheme at the Albert Dock
- Group organiser/leader admission FREE of charge
- Coach drivers and group leaders receive a FREE hot drink in Starbucks on production of valid I.D.
- With two ticket options available, your group can spend anything from 1 hour – 5 hours exploring both sites at the Beatles Story, Albert Dock and the Elvis and Us exhibition, Hidden Gallery and Fab4D Cinema at the Pier Head.
Please note, the exhibition will be especially busy on various key dates during the year. This means that we may have limited capacity to cater for your group, so we strongly recommend booking at least 2 months in advance of your visit.
The below rates apply to pre-booked groups of a minimum of 10 or more people and payment is required in full prior to your visit.
The Beatles Story Ticket (includes The Beatles Story, Albert Dock, the Discovery Zone and the British Invasion exhibition, Fab4D Cinema, and The Hidden Gallery, Pier Head):
- Adult (age 16 and above): £11.25
- Concession* (Students in full time education/OAPs): £9.50
- Children (Under 16): £6.75
Prices quoted are per person including VAT. Please note that any group booked in on a Concession rate will be expected to show I.D.
We offer a discount on admission rates for groups of 10 or more people. Our new 'Beatles Story' ticket incorporating the new The British Invasion exhibition opened this October. Tickets can be pre-booked in advance online (pre-booked tickets allow access to the fast-track queue at the main entrance) or purchased on the entrance on the day (subject to availability). Please note that during peak times (June - August, school/bank holidays and cruise ship visits) we experience high visitor levels and queues for both pre-booked and general admissions are highly likely. If you are visiting the attraction during these times, we recommend that you avoid our peak times of 11am to 3pm. Please note that pre-booked group bookings will take precedence in the fast-track queue.
For more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO BOOK YOUR GROUP
Please email email@example.com.
Please note, groups of 40+ may be split to ensure ease of access in the exhibition.
Gift Shop: Goody bags can be pre-ordered on request and we offer a special discount for groups of 10 or more. Please enquire further via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Beatles Story in 2014.
It's quick and easy to buy your tickets online, so why not book your tickets in advance today?
Excellent Group rates available for groups of 10+ people. Click here for more information.